E-Commerce Services - Magento & Woo Commerce
Each Magento 2 module is a separate Composer package.Testing built in from the start.phpunit, selenium, JMeter,Jasmine.
Architecture - Presentation Layer, Service Layer, Domain Layer,Persistence Layer.
- Presentation Layer - views,literally and figuratively.
- Service Layer - an intermediary between the presentation and model layers.
- Service layer provides a stable,backwards-compatible interface and forms the foundation for dependency injection.
- Domain layer - business logic,including models. Contains the implementation of service contracts.
- Persistence Layer - resource models that perform CRUD operations on database tables.
-Loose Coupling , Dependency Injection , Service Contracts.
-DI.XML is also where plugins system based on the interceptor pattern.
- Calls to almost any module can be intercepted and altered.
- Interceptors are a replacement for rewrites.
- Interceptors supplement, but not replace, events and observers.
- Vast improvement over the rewrite pattern in Magento 1.
1. Mapping Generation
Mapping covers: Module names,Class names & dependencies,Table names and View files
2. Directory Structure Migration
Removal of code pools: core, community, local Aggregation of module’s files in a single directory: PHP code,Templates,Layouts,Static assets,Translation dictionaries
3. Layout Migration
Breaking down layout files by handles
Format of layout XML files:Block types,Block names,Template references,References to blocks and containers and Adding JS/CSS assets to page head
4. Configuration Migration
Breaking down config.xml into granular configs
Format of config XML files: Module declaration,Routers,Indexers,Admin menu,System configuration and Widgets.
5. PHP Code Migration
Breaking down controllers by actions
Format of PHP files: Class namespaces, Dependency injection via constructor, Class name aliases in factory methods,Class names in static calls, constants, arguments, operator “new”, PHPDoc Table name aliases and Translation via “gettext”
1. Use Magento Optimized Server.
2. Minimize the use of extensions.
Each new extension makes the store heavier, making it harder to maintain, update, and load. Keep extensions to the bare minimum, and make a trade-off between the added functionality that the extension would provide, and speed. Edit the template files or use default features as alternatives to adding more extensions, wherever possible.
3. Enable Cache
Enabling cache allows the system to retrieve previously accessed items easily, without having to reinvent-the-wheel every time.
4. Use a memory-based filesystem for Magento’s var directory.
Magento uses file-based storage extensively for session storage and caching. The slowest component in this process is the hard drive. Using a memory-based file system such as tmpfs results in the temporary files being stored in memory instead of the slow hard drive, sparing the backend from the extra disk IO cycles.
5. Re-index dataIndexing makes it easy for the system to search and fetch the requested data. As such, regularly indexing Magento data will have a positive impact on performance
7. Combine CSS files
8. Enable Compilation
Magento’s compilation tool speeds up a production installation.
Asynchronous Cache Clearing Queue (Aoe_AsyncCache)
Take care of Cache Cleaning (Aoe_CacheCleaner)
Disable Magento Logs
Make page cacheable in Varnish (Aoe_Static)
Prefix bundled JS and CSS with timestamp
Profile, Profile, Profile:
xdebug + kcachegrind or Newrelic or xhprof
Woo commerce for small business
Woo Commerce is an open source e-commerce plug-in for word Press. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress.
Auction feature of Woo Commerce - By adding a few extra functions to Woo Commerce you are suddenly capable of becoming ‘the new eBay’. This plugin allows you to run one or more auctions for your products, including bid history and countdown timer.
Woo Commerce Multilingual automatically creates and synchronizes product variations in all languages.
Free and paid extension marketplace - With over 300 free and paid extensions to choose from, you can extend your Woo Commerce store with a vast number of features and integrations.
• Google Analytics: Use Google Analytics to track page views, purchases, & more.
• Jetpack: Jetpack’s built-in stats to see traffic right on your dashboard. Jetpack is a resource-packed WordPress plugin that allows you to do everything from enhance your security to customize your theme’s appearance
• Create stylish, informative order receipts.
• Receiptful: Create stylish, informative order receipts.
• After ship: Make tracking numbers available and clickable.
NetSuite’s cloud delivery enables Ecommerce business to run their core Sales and Marketing business process automation via web based solutions.
Sales, Marketing and Service Automation
NetSuite automates your entire marketing process across channels, allowing you to better align campaigns and programs with your sales effort. Sales force automation drives your business performance with a totally seamless sales process from opportunity, upsell and quote management to sales forecasting, order management, fulfillment and even sales commissions. Call center management assigns, tracks and escalates cases for faster, more efficient customer service. NetSuite’s 360-degree customer view gives marketing, sales and service a complete perspective on the customer.
NetSuite makes it possible to deliver a high class experience and to better manage and grow the entire business with a fully PCI-compliant and integrated ecommerce system.
Website hosting enables deployment of database-driven sites that are always in sync with the rest of the business. Accepts real-time payments from different credit cards and international currencies, and supports Google Checkout or PayPal checkout options Supports creation of coupons or discounts on specific items, enables exempting other items from discounts, and automatically delivers upsell recommendations.
Streamlines order management by transferring orders automatically to accounts receivables and warehouse departments. Ecommerce analytics provides search engine analysis, website analytics and reporting, online marketing analytics and more.
Why E-Commerce & Web Site ?
- Build an End to End Solution.
- Deliver, to the extent possible, a Single Solution.
- Define and Formalize Best Practices in a template and then roll it out in a Pilot Implementation.
- Build New Capabilities to Support Retail Customers.
E-Commerce & Web Applications
Enhance your ecommerce business sales with Magento Development Services. Only ecommerce solution that sells 24/7. Expert Magento Developers facilitate customers to reach business for 24 hours, 7 days in no time.
Magento is a feature-rich, professional Open Source eCommerce platform independent from third party plug-ins, with greater flexibility and scalability.
Woo Commerce is a complete ecommerce solution that allows you to create and set up an online store to sell your goods. It lets you organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders.
We focus on making commerce better for everyone, so businesses can focus on what they do best: building and selling their products. Today, merchants use our platform to manage every aspect of their business — from products to orders to customers, selling online, in retail stores, and on the go.
AngularJS is an open-source web application framework mainly maintained by Google and by a community of individuals and corporations to address many of the challenges encountered in developing single-page applications. It aims to simplify both the development and the testing of such applications by providing a framework for client-side model–view–controller (MVC) and model–view–viewmodel (MVVM) architectures, along with components commonly used in rich Internet applications.
Our Recommendation to your Business
We recommend that PHP's high popularity, a lot of developers contribute in developing various helpful APIs and extensions that helps other developers in easy development of their projects. It's Fast, flexible and pragmatic, PHP powers everything from your blog to the most popular websites in the world. Websites like Facebook, yahoo, wikipedia and many others use PHP language. PHP is used by 82.0% of all the websites whose server-side programming language